Land the best job ever — work at the Goo Goo Shop!
WRITTEN by VHammond on February 18, 2019
We're hiring full and part-time team members who are enthusiastic, hard working, and great with people. Of course, must love chocolate!
Immediate openings for full and part-time Retail, Kitchen, Dessert Bar Associates.
Retail & Dessert Bar Positions:
You will be greeting guests, handling transactions, stocking product, and sharing the story about Goo Goo's history, chocolates, desserts, and Nashville.
• Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Able to Lift up to 25 lbs.
$11/hr and up, dependent on experience
Kitchen positions: Lead Baker, Baking and Chocolate Assistants
• Attention to detail
• Able to complete tasks in timely manner
• Customer service strengths
• Clean and tidy work style
• Self motivated
• Previous kitchen experience a plus but not required; willing to train
• Full and Part Time positions available, flexible work schedule possible
Tasks could include: Baking, Candy making, Chocolate work, Candy packaging and prep, General kitchen cleaning, Customer service, Kitchen closing duties
Pay dependent upon experience.
Fun atmosphere, competitive pay, paid vacation and health benefits for full time employees, paid downtown parking, and all the sweets you can eat!
Must be at least 18 years of age or older on the date of applying. Fill out this application to get started and send email with your resume and/or work history and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.