March 2019 Chocolate Class Schedule
WRITTEN by BSachan on February 01, 2019
Enjoy a "Make Your Own Goo Goo" experience in downtown Nashville at the Goo Goo Shop. You'll join other chocolate makers to design your own flavor during our hands-on candy making and dessert sampling class. We offer the Taste of Goo Goo and Secrets of Goo Goo classes in our candy kitchen (specific class details outlined below). All classes are held at the Goo Goo Shop & Dessert Bar located at 116 3rd Ave S Nashville, TN 37201.
Online ticketing! You can now book our chocolate classes online by clicking here. Please read the Child Policy in the Taste of Goo Goo description if purchasing tickets for children. Payment is required in advance and no cancellations are accepted less than 48 hours before the event.
March Chocolate Classes:
Friday, 3/1 - no classes
Saturday 3/2 - no classes
Sunday 3/3 - no classes
Thursday, 3/7 @ 2 pm - Taste of Goo Goo
Friday, 3/8 @ 2 pm - Taste of Goo Goo
Saturday, 3/9 @ 11 am & 2 pm - Taste of Goo Goo
Thursday, 3/14 @ 2 pm - Taste of Goo Goo
Friday, 3/15 @ 2 pm - Taste of Goo Goo
Saturday, 3/16 @ 11 am & 2 pm - Taste of Goo Goo
Sunday, 3/17 @ 2 pm - Taste of Goo Goo
Thursday, 3/21 @ 2 pm - Taste of Goo Goo
Friday, 3/22 @ 2 pm - Taste of Goo Goo
Saturday, 3/23 @ 11 am & 2 pm - Taste of Goo Goo
Sunday, 3/24 @ 2 pm - Taste of Goo Goo
Saturday, 3/30 @ 11 am - Taste of Goo Goo
Sunday, 3/31 @ 2 pm - Taste of Goo Goo
TASTE OF GOO GOO CLASS – $40/person; Allow 45-60 minutes
• History of Goo Goo
• Hands-on “Make Your Own Goo Goo” Experience
• Learn a secret recipe from our Dessert Bar and indulge in a dessert sampling
• Take home your Goo Goo creations + receive 15% off any purchase in store that day
Class Policy: We welcome kids 12-years and older to experience our Taste of Goo Goo class. Any child under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. ALL persons in the classroom must purchase a ticket. For example, if you have a 10 year old that wants to participate, they must purchase a ticket as well as the supervising adult accompanying them. Questions? Email email@example.com. If you’re interested in booking a private class, visit this page for more information.
SECRETS OF GOO GOO CLASS – $75/person; Allow 90 minutes
Note: Secrets of Goo Goo is a 21 and over experience.
• History of Goo Goo
• Pairing education and instruction as you taste delicious wines with our handmade chocolates
• Hands-on "Make Your Own Goo Goo" experience
• Pastry chef instruction and guidance as you make one of our secret recipes from the Dessert Bar
• Take home your Goo Goo creation + other goodies, and receive 15% off any purchase in-store that day.