“Secrets of Goo Goo” Chocolate Class 8/29
WRITTEN by BSachan on July 31, 2017
Make all your chocolate dreams come true by joining us for a fun and insightful evening hosted by the Goo Goo Shop and Dessert Bar. In our “Secrets of Goo Goo” class, you’ll concept and create your very own custom Goo Goo, learn a secret recipe from our Dessert Bar and make a decadent treat to take home with you, plus walk through a guided tasting of wines and chocolate.
Your $85 Ticket Includes:
- Admission to Secrets of Goo Goo Class from 6 pm until 7:30 pm on Tuesday, August 29, 2017
- Hands-on “Make Your Own Goo Goo” Experience
- Pastry chef instruction and guidance as you make one of our secret recipes from the Dessert Bar
- Tasting of 4 delicious wines paired with 4 of our handmade Goo Buttons
- Pairing education & instruction
- Light hors d’oeuvres
- Your very own Goo Goo apron to take home!
Note: This is a 21 and over experience.
Call the Goo Goo Shop to reserve your space or visit Eventbrite to purchase tickets online. Payment is required in advance and no cancellations are accepted less than 7 days before the event.
Goo Goo Shop
116 3rd Ave S
Nashville, TN 37201
Allergy information: Unfortunately we cannot accommodate all allergy and dietary requests due to the nature of operating a hands on group class. Please call the Goo Goo Shop to inquire on specifics.