Goo Goo Cluster supports many charitable and civic organizations throughout not only Tennessee, but the entire country. While we love to help out, unfortunately we simply cannot honor every request submitted to us.
If you are a non-profit seeking a donation, please review all of the information below to determine if you qualify for consideration. If you do, proceed to the bottom of the page and fill out the online donation request form. Requests MUST be made using this online form. Donation requests will not be discussed over the phone.
Guidelines and Application Process
- All donations must be submitted on the Goo Goo Cluster “Donation Request Form” below at least 8 weeks prior to the event date. However, please keep in mind that there are a limited number of requests that are approved each calendar period, and are done so on a first come, first serve basis, so it is best to submit your request as far in advance as possible.
- Our policy is to limit our support to organizations that have been recognized as tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- While we do not limit our giving to only local organizations, preference and priority are given to those within our home state of Tennessee.
- Goo Goo Cluster does not support individuals or their projects (including family reunions, birthday parties, weddings and other private social events), private foundations, political activities or advertising
- Unfortunately we are also unable to donate to church organizations, schools, or athletic teams at this time.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Timing and Review Process
- Please allow a minimum of 8 weeks to process your donation request. During holidays and other busy seasons, it could take up to 12 weeks to process.
- Due to the high volume of requests received, Goo Goo Cluster asks that telephone or email inquiries regarding the status of your request not be made.
- Approved Requests: A representative from Goo Goo Cluster will contact your organization to make arrangements for pickup or delivery of the product.
- Declined Requests: Unfortunately, due to the high number of requests, we are unable to respond to requests that have not been approved. If you don’t hear back within 8 weeks after submitting the request, that means that we are unable to honor your request.
* Denotes the following fields are required for your request.