BEHIND THE BAR Oct 17
Cost:$35.00 per person
About this experience
The interactive experience includes:
- Insider look at the history of Nashville's official candy bar
- Taste your way through a sample of classic Clusters
- Hands-on "Make Your Own Goo Goo" experience
- Savor the experience with a flight of rich drinking chocolates
In addition to all of the treats, each participant also receives 15% off any purchase in-store on that day.
Allow 30-40 minutes
ALL persons attending a Goo Goo chocolate experience require a ticket (for space and materials allotment). For the best family experience, we recommend children be at least 7-years or older to participate. Younger children are certainly welcome but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian—a ticket is required for everyone in attendance—children and supervising adults.
Our Shop contains nut, dairy, wheat, and soy products and while participants are not required to handle anything they could be allergic to, contact with these potential allergens is highly likely. Please notify us of any allergies or dietary restrictions at least 48 hours in advance of your visit by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Participants assume full liability for any adverse reactions due to exposure to allergens.
Questions? Email email@example.com
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES
- All surfaces will be sanitized before and after use
- All Goo Goo Staff will be wearing masks
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the experience
- Participant stations will be appropriately distanced within the space
- Only family and friend groups will be stationed together
- Masks are to be worn to and from the classroom, and while in the classroom if not eating and drinking
- Experiences are public and carry a potential risk, participants assume full liability