Make Your Own Chocolate Bar Kit
Get ready to melt, sprinkle, and use your creative skills with our NEW! Make Your Own Chocolate Bar Kit. In 1912, the Original Goo Goo Cluster was invented. Made up of peanuts, caramel, and nougat, it was the nation's FIRST combination candy bar. Now you can create your own combination!
Select Your Candy Kit Option:
Option 1: Sprinkles, mini marshmallows, fruity pebbles, white chocolate chips
Option 2: Pretzels, potato chips, oreos, toffee pieces
Option 3: Toasted coconut, hazelnuts, toffee pieces, pretzels
This is a fun activity to enjoy at home, or send as a gift to friends in far away places. Jump on a video call and host a social distance chocolate making party! Each Kit includes enough ingredients and step-by-step instructions to make six (6) chocolate bars. You can do this activity all at once or break it into two (2) sessions.
- 1 Reusable Chocolate Tray with 3 insets
- 1 pouch of Milk Chocolate discs (enough for 3 bars)
- 1 pouch of Dark Chocolate discs (enough for 3 bars)
- Assorted Toppings
- Step-by-Step Instruction Card
- Foils for six (6) Chocolate Bars
- Decorative Sleeve for two (2) Chocolate Bars