The Goo Goo Shop & Dessert Bar invites you to experience Behind the Bar — a chocolate sipping and tasting workshop in downtown Nashville. Participants will learn the sweet history of our iconic combination candy bar with classic Cluster samples, as well as savor a flight of rich drinking chocolates! If you’re interested in creating a private group experience, visit our Special Events page for more information.
TICKETS! Review the dates below and visit the ticketing page to reserve your spot. Please read the Ticket Policy below for specific details regarding the purchase of tickets for minors. Payment is required in advance and no cancellations are accepted less than 48 hours before the event. All experiences are held at the Goo Goo Shop & Dessert Bar located at 116 3rd Ave S Nashville, TN 37201.
September 2020 Schedule:
Saturday, Sept 5 @ 1 pm & 3 pm
Sunday, Sept 6 @ 1 pm
Monday, Sept 7 (Labor Day) @ 1 pm
Saturday, Sept 12 @ 1 pm & 3 pm
Sunday, Sept 13 @ 1 pm & 3 pm
Saturday, Sept 19 @ 1 pm & 3 pm
Sunday, Sept 20 @ 1 pm & 3 pm
Saturday, Sept 26 @ 1 pm & 3pm
Sunday, Sept 27 @ 1 pm & 3 pm
Experiences limited to 10 people max per session. For groups of 4 or more, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your tickets.
BEHIND THE BAR
The interactive experience includes:
• Insider look at the history of Nashville's official candy bar
• Taste your way through a sample of classic Clusters
• Hands-on "Make Your Own Goo Goo" experience
• Savor the experience with a flight of rich drinking chocolates
In addition to all of the treats, each participant also receives 15% off any purchase in store on that day.
$30/person; Allow 30-40 minutes
ALL persons attending a Goo Goo chocolate experience require a ticket (for space and materials allotment). For the best family experience, we recommend children be at least 7-years or older to participate. Younger children are certainly welcome but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian—a ticket is required for every one in attendance—children and supervising adults.
Our Shop contains nut, dairy, wheat, and soy products and while participants are not required to handle anything they could be allergic to, contact with these potential allergens is highly likely. Please notify us of any allergies or dietary restrictions at least 48 hours in advance of your visit by emailing email@example.com. Participants assume full liability for any adverse reactions due to exposure to allergens.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES
• All surfaces will be sanitized before and after use
• All Goo Goo Staff will be wearing masks
• Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the experience
• Participant stations will be appropriately distanced within the space
• Only family and friend groups will be stationed together
• Masks are to be worn to and from the classroom, and while in the classroom if not eating and drinking
• Experiences are public and carry potential risk, participants assume full liability