Goo Goo Cluster supports many charitable organizations through in-kind donations of our products and chocolate experiences. While donations are not limited to local organizations, preference and priority are given to those within our home state of Tennessee. Due to the frequency and extent of submissions, the below guidelines have been put into place for consideration of eligible organizations.
Important to note: only approved requests will be contacted, and someone will contact you within 8 weeks of your submission. If you do not hear from us, that means your request was not approved. Due to the high volume of requests received, telephone and email inquiries regarding the donation status are discouraged.
We believe non-profits do amazing work in our community and gladly support them when we are able. The Goo Goo donation policy is limited to those organizations recognized as tax exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Who Does Not Qualify:
- Organizations that are not registered charities with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Political or religious groups and programs
- Lobbying or advocacy groups
- Private schools, foundations, or clubs
- Individuals and private events (including family reunions, birthday parties, weddings)
- Organized sport teams or leagues
- Fraternal organizations
- Conferences, conventions, seminars, workshops, telethons, or corporate picnics
- For-profit businesses
How to Submit a Donation Request
Send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include:
- Date of event
- Location of event
- Organization name/description of event
- Approximate number of attendees/participants
- Preferred product and use (silent auction, goody bags, raffle, etc.)
Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing. Only persons/organization that are approved will be notified. If you are not contacted within 8 weeks of the submission request, this is confirmation that the donation has not been approved.