Due to safety and quality regulations, we are unable to accept returns of perishable goods. If you feel that something is not right with your order, please contact us via email at email@example.com. We are unable to resolve matters over the phone as we thoroughly track and record each claim.
For all inquiries:
- Notify us within 48 hours of delivery or purchase.
- Give a brief explanation of your concerns, accompanied by clear photos of the packaging and chocolates in question.
- It is best not to discard the packaging, as we may request you return them to us for quality assurance inspection.
Merchandise, apparel and any non-chocolate purchases from googoo.com or the Goo Goo Shop in downtown Nashville can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase with the original receipt. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific concerns or requests.
Cancellations or Changes
If for any reason you need to cancel an existing order, please note this is only possible if the order has not already been shipped. If the carrier has already picked up the order, cancellations are not available. In addition, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping method or address once the order leaves our facilities.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen orders nor carrier delivery delays. Please make sure to monitor your tracking number and email notifications accordingly. If your package is lost in transit, you will need to file a claim with the carrier. See Shipping Policy for full details.
Each purchaser is responsible for ensuring the correct address is used when placing an order. Each order will include an email confirmation with shipping information. If the address on your order confirmation is incorrect, please notify us immediately via email at email@example.com. If the address is incorrect and the order has not yet shipped, we may be able to change it, but this is not a guarantee. If the order has shipped and you notice the shipping address is incorrect, we are unfortunately not able to make any changes and are unable to issue a refund. In the event that a package is lost or stolen because of an incorrect address provided by the purchaser, we will not be able to issue a refund.
Retail Partner Purchases
Purchases from retail partners must be returned directly to the location of purchase. We will gladly follow up on any concerns you might have regarding your purchase from a retail partner. In order to do so, please submit the store you purchased from (including address), proof of purchase, and an image of the candy with lot number and expiration date, in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin a claim.
Damaged Chocolate (broken, melted, bloomed, other)
If your chocolate was damaged in transit (ex: broken, melted, bloomed), please email us at email@example.com so we can respond to your concern.
- Notify us within 48 hours of delivery confirmation via the tracking history that the carrier provides.
- Give a brief explanation of your concerns, accompanied by clear images of the packaging of your order and of the chocolates in question.
- Do not discard packaging material and your chocolates as we may need for you to return them, for quality assurance purposes.
- If you discard the damaged chocolates and packaging, we will not be able to submit a claim through the carrier for you and support you in getting your issue resolved in a timely manner.